MidCity is an innovative commercial real estate company with an excellent reputation of delivering high-quality projects and services. MidCity brings to each real estate opportunity:
- Complementary skill sets of the executive team in development, redevelopment, repositioning, zoning, construction, leasing/sales, place making and underwriting.
- Execution at the highest level. Securing zoning approvals, signing lead tenant leases, finalizing a site plan offering superior function and design, or constructing a project on budget, MidCity excels at delivering performing, stabilized real estate from start to finish.
- Passion for selecting strategic locations and the vision and discipline to deliver the right product at the right time.
MidCity offers a full range of expertise including:
- Acquisition/Disposition: Buying or selling strategic properties in urban/suburban markets requires a broad understanding of the physical improvements, in place and/or potential cash flow, jurisdictional entitlements and macro/micro dynamics that are affecting the property.
- Development & Construction Management: A core competency of MidCity is the understanding of the development and construction process from inception to completion. This starts with understanding the highest and best use of the property then coordinating planning, underwriting, zoning, design and budgets. Under the leadership and construction knowledge of Roger White at MidCity, MidCity executes construction projects ranging from ground up new development to base building and interior renovations. Using a construction manager model, MidCity has deep relationships with the best contractors and subcontractrors in the business and the ability to maximize price/value/quality on each project. See Development & Construction Management
- Master Developer: To meet market, jurisdictional, valuation and consumer demands, MidCity has developed extensive knowledge of the metrics and product types of most asset classes in commercial real estate. With this knowledge, MidCity excels at acquiring mixed-use properties and becoming the master developer for the property. Typically, MidCity will develop the office and/or retail component and partner with residential and/or hotel developers. MidCity has excellent relationships with developers in these asset classes.
- Marketing/Sales/Leasing: Every project ultimately needs a company or person to rent or own a building or space in the property. From inception of the project, MidCity pushes to create competitive advantages for the property then articulate that message in a clear and concise manner to the marketplace.
- Asset Management: From the basics of analyzing property tax valuation to interacting with property management, MidCity strives to maximize the economic performance of a property and exceed the expectations of the ownership, tenants and users.
- Advisory Services: With MidCity executives exceeding 80 years of collective experience, MidCity uniquely offers third party services in development, construction management, tenant representation, landlord representation and property/investment sales.